Commissioner for Oaths services
As Commissioners for Oaths, AGP Law LLC offers the following services:
- Taking any affidavit or affirmation for individuals and corporate entities;
- Swearing executors and administrators in probate and letters of administration applications; and
- Taking and receiving statutory declarations
The fees to be charged by a Commissioner for Oaths in Singapore are specified in Part II of the Schedule to the Commissioners for Oaths Rules. The following commissioning fees apply:
|Type of Document||Commissioning Fee||Additional Fees|
|Affidavits||S$25.00 per affidavit||S$5.00 per exhibit (if any)|
|Statutory Declarations||S$25.00 per affidavit||S$5.00 per exhibit (if any)|
Notary Public Services
AGP Law LLC certifies, signs and seals documents including but not limited to the following for use in foreign countries:
- Powers of Attorney including those for purchase, sale or transfer of property;
- Notarising Affidavits and Declarations for use in court proceedings;
- Certification of True Copies and Originals of commercial documents such as Directors’ Resolutions and Certificates of Incorporation;
- Certification of True Copies and Originals of identification documents such as passports, birth and marriage certificates, and other similar documents); and
- Issuance of Notarial Certificates and assisting to apply for Singapore Academy of Law authentication
Our itemised fee structure can be found below:
Notarial execution to any document
|By one person||$40|
Certificate of declaration (with seal) that a document has been validly executed
Apart from executing the document, we will also need to issue a notarial certificate. The fee for a notarial certificate is $75 (on top of the fees for execution).
|For one person||$75|
Where the document is to be executed by a company
|(With certificate of declaration and exhibit)||$150|
Certified true copies
|Examining and certifying as to the correctness of the copy of any document (where the notary public is required to affix a seal)||$10 for the first page and
$2 for each subsequent page
|Examining and certifying as to the correctness of the copy of any document (where the notary public is not required to affix a seal)||$10 for the first page and
$2 for each subsequent page
|Where a notarial certificate and seal are required to be affixed||$75|
|Preparing and completing a special notarial certificate, in addition to the above charges||$75 (No additional charge to be made for each certificate)|
|For one party||$40|
|Issuance of notarial certificate||From 15 February 2017 all notaries public are required to issue a notarial certificate for each document that they verify, as mentioned above.
The issuance of this notarial certificate will cost an additional $75 (see above table).
|Singapore Academy of Law authentication||From 1 October 2019 onwards, all notarised documents must also be authenticated by the Singapore Academy of Law (SAL).
SAL charges an authentication fee of $85.60 per notarial certificate.
We can assist you in obtaining the certificate of authentication.